Dave can hear clearly now. Baz edits a podcast. Optionals in Swift. Thomas finds out Swift 2 into 3 won’t go. New shiny stuff. We finally learn something new. Thomas threatens to write a blogging engine in server-side Swift. Hipster database engines. From Firebase to Firewatch: Thomas doesn’t do his homework. Nintendo Switch. Zelda. Making fun of Hacker News. Note: original episode release contained audio glitch at 16:40 – now fixed.
- Thomas’s badly written article on podcast editing
- Firewatch on gog.com
- MegaThread: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Reviews – /r/NintendoSwitch
- n-gate.com – Hacker News parody
- Furry games on Patreon
- There Is No Limit – Derek Sivers
- Simplify: move code into database functions – Derek Sivers